This evolving archive contains a selection of policy documents, action guides, legislated regulations, strategic plans and key advocacy statements relevant to CEGAA’s scope of work in health economics and development, as well as related reviews and analyses produced by CEGAA, our partners and other organisations.
These resources cover a range of broad focus areas in this field, including but not limited to:
- Annual and Medium-Term Budget Statements
- South Africa’s National Strategic Plans for HIV and AIDS, STIs and TB
- South Africa’s National Health Insurance plan
- Civil society participation and governance
- Human resources for health
- Social determinants of health
- HIV financing and aid effectiveness
- Costing effectiveness and cost benefits
For access to more material on these and other associated topics, visit our Products, Useful Links, Press Release and Media Dossier pages.
We have produced a range of resources, including research and analysis reports, country assessments, training materials and tools, and Budget Briefs. For a selection of these, go to our Products page.
Other Related Resources:
Through our project research, communications within our network, and media scanning, CEGAA regularly sources useful material and details of related organisations. For access to these, go to the Useful Links page and our Media Dossiers.